Computer work or one on one Q&A - simplified.
Quality and prices that can't be beat, undercutting services like those offered by big-box stores' by as much as 75%1.
Plus, I come to you!
No surprise costs or fees. Learn more about what makes us different from the rest here.
The Options for Tutoring/QA
(Our most popular service!)
2 Hours of Patient Tutoring, One on One QA
The Options for Cleanups and Tune Ups
(More info below options!)
Cleanups and Tune Ups
All options for cleanup include the following features.
- remove any junkware, viruses, etc.
- Install helpful tools
- Activate free antivirus and advertisement blockers that you never need pay a subscription fee for
- Free high-quality applications will be installed for any need- Photo/document auto-backup, an office suite, image editors, video editors, and more. All legal, free licenses.
All prices below are for service only, part cost will be provided in advance.
The Options for Website Creation & Training
(Don't get stuck depending on someone else!)
I've notified the mods on the /r/thinkpad subreddit about the URL change so they can update the link in the sidebar.
Questions? There might be the answers you need below!
- Yes, I can remotely connect to your computer if you request it!
- References can be found on the Facebook and Google pages. Links at the bottom of this page can direct you to them!
- I do resell computers, and can also help you choose one for yourself. Just give me a price range! I'll find you the best computer (or smartphone, or tablet...) for your budget.
- I do recommend and support Windows 10 if you are using a PC, and every technician should. Check out my article on why updates are important by clicking here for the 'why'.
- XP, Vista, 7, or 8 computer? Microsoft and security experts agree - you can have no expectation of security with XP or Vista - and the others are not as well supported as 10 either. I offer computers for nearly any budget on the Sales page. (click the link to see prices!)
- Are you REALLY fed up with Windows, but don't want a Mac? I offer alternative operating systems that may work for your use-case - Namely, Neverware CloudReady (like a Chromebook) and Linux Mint.
- I have owned, support, and repair Macs. I work with CoreMac for more invasive repairs.
- I do not repair smartphone or tablet hardware, such as screens or charging ports. I have suggest Fix in a Zip for those repairs.
- I do upgrades for PC's and Macs.
- Still running Windows 7 or Windows 8? Microsoft recommends Windows 10 for the security you expect, and their updates for their former OS's are not as effective at keeping you safe. Each of these services include upgrade to Windows 10 if needed, for as long as I can upgrade you at no cost to myself. I can upgrade with no additional ‘part charge’ for the upgrade for a limited time. I highly recommend it, and much of the negative press is rather over hyped. Used to 7/XP? I’ll make some tweaks to 10 to keep it more familiar if desired.